Admission is free
Every spring at Stanford, BeWell@Stanford and the Health Improvement Program co-sponsor a Wellness Fair for Stanford employees. The event theme will be "Spotlight on Wellness,” with a special health focus on having a restful night’s sleep. It will be a red carpet event for everyone!
At our largest fair yet, attended by over 3,000 people and with over 50 on-campus and non-profit vendors, participants will be able to access a variety of wellness services and fun offerings, including:
- Free fitness demos
- The art of meditation and restful sleep techniques
- Free bike tune-ups
- Tasty food samples and recipes to make at home, including sleep-inducing herbal teas·
- Massages for your tired backs and shoulders
- Dermascan, osteoporosis, and blood pressure testing stations
- BeWell photo booth
- Vendors this year include Farm Fresh to You, Real Good Fish, and more.
As always, the BeWell staff will be on hand to give away great prizes. One of our glamorous drawing prizes will be a gift certificate to use toward a celebrity-worthy time at one of the Fairmont Hotel properties.
Able to volunteer? If you can give an hour of your time to help at the fair please email Cecile Tabernero at email@example.com. All volunteers will receive a special BeWell T-shirt.